Saturday 13 October 2012

Resident Evil - Retribution

I went watching resident evil retribution on Tuesday, and I haven't had a minute since to review it! I was really excited to watch this film as I'm a massive fan, even though they get worse every time, I always think that this time it might be different, but it I think it was actually the worst one! I watched it in the cinema in 3D which was an amazing experience, but 3D always gives me a massive headache so that kind of ruined it for me slightly. It looked amazing in 3D. Probably the best thing that I've seen in 3D so far.

I think the problem with the film was the fact that there wasn't a minute where there was fighting, blowing up and people getting killed. I do like a good action film, but I can't cope with that level of it! It just felt like they dragged out the whole film from one small point of the testing area. I absolutely love all the films but I felt like this one was quite pointless. 

This film explained more about the T virus and more about how ruthless the umbrella corporation is. I'm guessing from the end of the film that there will be a 6th one? It seems like it'll be even worse than the 5th though. Alice just keeps getting captured, escaping, then being captured again. I suppose that they've added the twist of Becky, which makes Alice seem less superhuman but I still don't see how they can drag the story line out much longer. 

Anyway , I think it was the worst so far. I like the films as they're zombie films with a decent story line, which is something you don't often see and this film was a just pointless and dragged on to much. I'm also completely in love with Milla Jovovich, an I think she's an amazing action actress. I really liked the scene with her 'family'. It also had a really good soundtrack with it and the fight scenes where amazing, they just didn't stop. I also thought it was quite jumpy compared to the last one. 

I've watched so many zombie films the last few weeks I'm becoming paranoid about a zombie apocalypse.

Thanks for reading! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment