Saturday 6 October 2012

The Midnight Beast live - I kicked a tour in the face tour

I went watching the Midnight Beast live on Wednesday the 3rd of October at the academy on there I kicked a tour in the face tour. I've just got to say that they're absolutely amazing live! I loved their parody's on youtube and there old songs are the best. I didn't really like there TV show that much as I didn't think they where great actors but I had bought the tickets before that TV show started. I didn't think there new songs where that great to be honest.

But I've got to say they where great performers live! They had loads of stage presence and seeing as everyone in the audience was a massive fan girl there was such a great atmosphere! They sung loads of old songs such as the tick tock parody that got them famous, plus a lot of there new stuff. 

They had loads of gorgeous dancers and put on a really great show! I'll definitely go and watch them again if I get the chance! It was one of the best gigs I've been to in a while! there was never really a dull moment. 

Plus there absolutely gorgeous in real life. The TV really doesn't show it well enough. They've got so much talent at performing I don't know why they did that TV show. I suppose it really boosted there profile. 

Apart from getting beer thrown all over me and having to wait forever in the queue in the rain, it was one of the best nights I've had for ages. 

Thanks for reading :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment