Monday 1 October 2012

Green Day - ¡Uno! New album 2012

I know Green Days new album was released on the 24th but I've only listened to it today and I've got to say that I wasn't that impressed. I'm not a massive Green day fan, I have American Idiot and 21st Century breakdown on my ipod but I don't listen to them much any more. But I do still think American Idiot is such an amazing album. Seeing as I was a fan on them a couple of years ago and there's no denying they've made some brilliant songs I thought that I'd give their new album ¡Uno! a listen.

That was when I've found out it's going to be a part of 3 albums, ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!’ and ‘¡Tré! The other two are set to be release in November and January, I don't really see the point in this, they could have released them a bit further apart as more separate albums or just put them together as one, but I suppose they'll get more money releasing them separately.

I've listened to half of the album before I got bored. Every song was like listening to the same  song again. Maybe if I listened to it a few times i might appreciate it more, but Green Day are just getting more and more disappointing

I thought that Nuclear Family was very good but I thought that Kill the DJ stood out as the best on the album. I still don't think its very good and it just seems like the rest of there stuff.

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment