Saturday 18 August 2012

Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift

When they announced that an Ice Age 2 would be released in 2006, i dint expect it t live up to the first film, but it proved me wrong and so did the forth. I watched the film in cinema, which i think improves any film, but it was really good.


Its still starring the voices of Ray Romano (Manny), John Leguizamo (Sid) and Denis Leary ( Diego) as the previous 3 did, and this time its starring some other famous voices such as Nick Frost, Simon Pegg, Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez.

The plot of Ice Age 4 is fairly similar to Ice Age 2 in someways. there's another natural disaster (caused by Scrat) and the animals have to find their way to safety, but,  Manny, Diego and Sid are separated from Ellie and Peaches and must find their way back to them. My favourite character in the film is Sids Granny (voiced by Wanda Sykes) who was left with Sid as his family described her a 'dead weight'. I think shes a lovable and hilarious!

As usual it features Scrat. There's a whole load of new characters including all the pirates, and Diego finally meets his match in the female Sabre-toothed tiger, Shira (voiced by Jennifer Lopez) which I think is a great. I think this is a hilarious film, and my 6 year old brother who I watched the film with really enjoyed it to. If you enjoyed the other 3, then you definitely need to watch it!

There's quite a few trailers to watch but this is the one that gives the best view of what the film will be like but you can search for the others on YouTube.


:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment