Sunday 19 August 2012

Muse's new track Unsustainable

Muse's new track Unsustainable

Not saying I'm a big muse fan or anything but their new track unsustainable is pretty good. s starts of like any other Muse song then turns into some pretty music clearly influenced by dubstep different to their other stuff. But you can tell its Muse as you can hear a few vocals in the background. Like I said I'm not a big Muse fan but this is completely different to anything Ive heard them do before! I think that its a really good change in direction for them as I found some of their old stuff quite boring and not really having an meaning to them .

You can really chill out to this new track, but its not very individual and it doesn't really stand out from anything else which was one of the things that Muse had going for them. I hope that all there new tracks on their new album are similar, but I doubt many Muse fans do if they wanted more stuff like their old songs.

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment