Thursday 23 August 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark knight rises is the end of the trilogy of the batman films, Batman begins, The Dark knight and the Dark knight rises, so obviously it had to be amazing to finish the films. If you love the batman films then you wont mind it being three hours long. I thought it gave the films plot more chance to develop and for you to get to know the characters more. I thought that it was absolutely AMAZING. You really needed to see the other two films to understand the plot and because I hadn't watched them in a while I was a bit confused as to what was happening at some points but I still really enjoyed it.

Christian Bale was still plays Bruce Wayne but he's retired as Batman in the begining of the film. The Dark knight rises is set eight years after the last film. I think all of the camera work, acting, script, everything was amazing! The film has a massive twist in it which I didn't see coming at all and shocked me loads which made the film even better. All of the story built up to the last half hour and you couldn't look away from the screen. I think that the ending was absolutely amazing and a really good way to end the trilogy.

At the end of the films it hints at there being another film with some of the characters from this film but I don't want to give the story away. I think this is great because i'd love to see more batman films.

I think this film is great and if you're a fan of batman or action films then you definitely need to watch it.

Its definialty one of the best film i've seen all year!

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment