Friday 17 August 2012

The Midnight Beast TV series

The Midnight Beast

When I saw on twitter that the Midnight Beast were making a TV series I couldn't control my excitement, only to be extremely disappointed in show. There didn't seem to be a plot, the purpose of the program seemed to be make a scenario that there old songs from YouTube could fit in with and they'd make a fancy new video for them. I also think that however amazing Stefan, Dru and Ash are, they haven't got a natural talent when it comes to acting....

Seeing as I have followed them on YouTube for a quite a while and I'm going to watch them in October I felt I should watch all the episodes and sadly they really didn't improve.

All I'm saying is Midnight Beast, if you're making a second series, please can you come up with some originality?

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment