Monday 20 August 2012

Resident Evil Retribution is out soon!


Resident Evil Retribution is going to be released at the end of September!


I was looking at new films coming out this year and I remembered that the fifth resident evil film is going to come out this year. I went to look when and I can't believe its only next month!

I think the Resident Evil films are amazing, they're horror films with a proper story line and really good characters. I absolutely loved the first two films, but I didn't think the first two where as good. If you haven't seen any of them you really need to whether you like horror films or not!

Seeing as this will be the last film made I'm guessing that its where Alice (Mila Jovovich) finally manages to stop the TVirus or brings down the Umbrella corporation, which I cant wait to watch! I think Mila Jovovich is an amazing actress. I really think the films have gone worse since the first two but hopefully the final one will end the story well.

I really can't wait for it!

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment